Chevron

Monday, September 24, 2018

•Week 40• (what)

40 weeks. Baby D 3.0, breaking trends and destroying expectations since 2018.

I could rant for a while about still being pregnant, but I'm trying to chill out so I'll keep this brief. Yes, history deceived us into believing she would be born a little early. We are all super anxious for this child to come out, for one reason or another, but...she's still in there. Obviously. 

So that's all I have to say. Except, pray for me. As an individual who prefers minimal medical interventions, the last thing I want is to be overdue and feeling stressed that I'll be pushed into an induction. 

"Life is always a rich and steady time when you are waiting for something to happen or to hatch."       -E.B. White, Charlotte's Web

No comments:

Post a Comment