Chevron

Friday, May 20, 2016

[Week 36]

OMG this baby is coming so soon! I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. Kevin brought up a suitcase from the basement a few days ago so I could pack it for the hospital...it's still empty. I still feel like I have plenty of time, except I don't! 
I've started making some freezer meals, and have a huge list of things to stock up on next month. And I'm pretty prepared with the baby essentials, although Little Brother might have to deals with things like pink towels and swaddles...sorry, son. 
I couldn't resist painting some more trees, so Baby D 2.0's room now has a couple of pine trees, soon to be joined by a fox and an owl! It'll be a sad day when the kids are older and they want to change their rooms...but a good thing that Kevin uses a quality primer, because it's going to need it, haha. I had to put 4 coats of paint on those trees! 

My hair never actually looks like this, I had just taken it out of a topknot. It's so unmanageably long, I can't wait for something new and shorter!
I just read a thing that said you should ideally wean your child from a pacifier between their 1st and 2nd birthdays...ha. We'll see. This girl's moods have been quite volatile lately, and I feel like I'll do absolutely anything for some peace.


I love her hands while she's looking at her little self in the mirror! 💜

Total weight gain: Despite the arrival of ice cream season...19 lbs.
Miss anything? Not having to make the decision: Eat or breathe comfortably?
Movement: Plenty of hiccups, and he's still bopping around a lot even though it must be so cramped!
Highs/Lows: Ice cream season/Aching feet, Kevin being away 8 days over the last 2 weeks.
Looking forward to: Our 4th wedding anniversary, and getting my hair done!! And...birth, I guess? Just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment