Chevron

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

[Week 19]

I guess I could wait until 20 weeks, and then post every 5 weeks like I did with Isla. But, I don't do well with deadlines these days. So I'll post when I have an "I feel like it" moment. Plus, we got to find out the gender early this time! Only by like a week, because my due date is actually later than what is on my paperwork. That says June 9th, the ultrasound says June 12th, I say June 15th...but really, all that matters is what the baby says.
It's a boy!

Let's see...info...since I've been slacking for a while. So let's just copy the fun little questions from last time, shall we?

Total weight gain: 6-7 lbs. Compared to 14 lbs at 20 weeks the last time, it sounds nice. But let's be honest, I did NOT get myself very healthy before getting pregnant again, and started out at a higher weight. Something about having an emotional, needy child and just trying to survive.
Cravings: Nothing specific, I just want to eat everything all the time! But I can't, because we're trying to teach Isla that she can't eat everything all the time (and she would). I think I just figured out why I haven't been gaining as much weight...
Miss anything? Not specific to pregnancy, but I miss friends. Our life feels really isolating right now.
Gender prediction: Already know it's a boy! I didn't try to guess this time, since I was super wrong before.
Movement: Lots, since 13 weeks! So far, this guy feels mild-mannered. Maybe wishful thinking, haha.
Highs/Lows: Yay, our baby looks perfect, and he's a boy! Our basement family room is almost done/Winter, isolation, teething and the exercising of free will.
Looking forward to: Umm, idk, spring?? *sigh* Since it's only January I'll pick something else. Oh yeah, spa trip with my BFF next month!

(I don't have an updated picture, since most days I wear whatever I slept in. This was at 17 weeks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment