Chevron

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

~Week 15~



This baby grew a lot this week! He (or she, I guess) is about the size of an apple - 4.5 inches and 3.5 ounces.

Thankfully my "morning" sickness (which usually happened around 5pm) is virtually gone, unless I go for a long time without eating. I'm feeling a little more energetic too...I can stay up past 9! Sometimes. But I had to trade that for frequent headaches, which usually go away after a nap, if I can get one.

Total weight gain: About 6 or 7 pounds.
Cravings: Scrambled eggs and a Beach Club from Jimmy John's.
Miss anything? Eating raw cookie dough/brownie batter. 
Gender prediction: Boy! 
Movement: Not even a flutter.
Highs/Lows: Getting to hear Baby D's heartbeat (144 bpm) a couple weeks ago, but then having to postpone the ultrasound because Kevin has to go out of town for work.
Looking forward to: 5/21 is Ultrasound Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh honey, you look lovely with a baby growing!!
    Am praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO lovely!
    And actually a month is 4.5 weeks on average, and you're not technically pregnant until 2 weeks after your doc starts counting, so that works out to almost exactly 9 months. :-) Just so you don't feel lied to anymore.

    ReplyDelete